- Emphasize player development and overall team development while focusing on the technical development of each individual player without the pressures of short-term wins/losses/results.
- Develop ball skill and decision making in the game.
- Create a fun and dynamic atmosphere for players.
- Help educate parents on how to understand the sport and their role as a supporter of their child’s development.
- Prepare younger players for the possible transition into competitive soccer.
- Offer a program that will follow recommendations and guidelines that are for each player best interest.
Check out our Season 2021/2022 Manual or for more information email us!