Chargers Easter Soccer Cup eCheck-In
To better serve teams and their team managers/coordinators we will be offering free online/electronic check-in (eCheck-In). This will be mandatory for all teams. Any questions please email the tournament at email@example.com.
DEADLINE for eCheck-In is Monday, April 10, 2019, at 11:59 PM – NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Official State Roster (FYSA), US Club Roster, AYSO Roster or other National Organization Roster for clubs outside of Florida.
- All players have to be included on the roster.
- Guest players within the club have to be pre-printed on the roster. Only guest players from outside the club can be handwritten.
- Uniform jersey numbers are required for all players.
- All coach and bench staff personnel have to be on the roster.
- Medical Release Forms for each player signed by a parent. Teams can use their club’s medical releases. These do not need to be notarized.
- Player Passes for each player, coach, assistant coach, manager (Front Copy Single Version – Maximum 8 per page – No single passes accepted).
- Guest Player Forms signed by the borrowing club’s registrar for any guest players outside the club. Guest Player Forms for players inside the club are also required if the guest players are not pre-printed on the roster.
- State Permission to Travel for all teams outside of Florida. This does not apply to US Club rosters.
Requirements To Check-In Electronically (eCheck-In):
Gather all Documentation to be uploaded and upload once everything is complete. No partial uploads. All documents need to be scanned as pdf documents. No jpegs or images are accepted. We do not accept zipped folders with individual documents.
- Go to your GotSoccer.com team page
- Click on the event located under “Event Registration History” – Tampa Bay Labor Day Tournament
- Click on the “Documents” tab on the far right
- Click on the drop-down menu and select the corresponding document to be uploaded (Roster, Passes, Medical Release Forms, etc.)
- Load Documents (See below for upload requirements)
- Player Passes
- Medical Releases
- Guest Forms
- Permission to Travel (Out of State only)
Do not name files by player’s first or last name as these files will not be accepted. Do not upload jpeg1, jpeg 2, only pdf files are accepted. We cannot accept pictures/photographs that get converted to pdf. Please scan the documents and save them as PDF’s. Do not load individual passes and individual releases, only one file for all passes and one file for all player releases. Keep your scans at a low legible resolution for uploading but legible. Scan all the above-mentioned documents 1 through 5 and upload them to the GotSoccer.com team event documents area.
Once everything is uploaded, please allow 3 to 4 days for us to get back to you. We will review all documents and upload a stamped approved tournament in the event document area, which you have to print sets to bring to each game.
Our intentions with the online/electronic check-in (eCheck-In) are to provide a better service to participating teams and ultimately save time and make it easier for team managers. The online/electronic check-in (eCheck-In) is free. For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your team’s participation in the Chargers Easter Soccer Cup.