The Chargers Soccer Club offers something that most clubs do not have the ability to offer. As a regional club with community based programs in 3 different counties, we have community based teams playing in the leagues listed below, but we also offer opportunities across all 3 Charger Communities to pull together great talent no matter which Charger community is yours. So, if you are looking to play:
- at the highest level no matter where that team is based, Chargers SC has that for you;
- on a community team in a high level league based near where you live, Chargers SC has that for you;
- on a community based team as well as in a league and/or tournament team from other Chargers communities, Chargers SC has that for you;
- at a club that gives you the regular opportunity to be identified for these other opportunities, Chargers SC has that for you.
So with community based teams and cross community teams, whether it be league play in the following leagues or a tournament, Chargers SC can offer that to its players. Because of proven success, the Chargers and its players continue to be offered opportunities in the best available National, Regional & Local programs and leagues. They are:
- U.S. Soccer Development Academy Program - The 2017-2018 season will be our 11th year as a member of the U.S. Soccer Development Academy Program (one of only 80 such clubs in the United States). The program includes 7 boys teams: U-11/12b, U-13b, U-14b, U-15/16b & U-17/18b. Player Identification occurs in the Spring of each year to form next season’s teams; however, player identification continues throughout the season from Charger community teams and players can be called up during the season for this great opportunity to compete at the highest youth level in the U.S.
- NPL/FPL - the Charger teams compete in U.S. Club Soccer's National Premier League for Florida and there are girls and boys teams in these age groups: U12, U13, U14, U15, U16, U17 & U18. Many times Charger NPL teams are a community-based team in one of our Charger communities. We also form very strong NPL teams across all of our communities bringing together the best talent. Charger Players have both community based and cross community based team opportunities. It is the best of both worlds. Tryouts for this league is typically held in the April/May timeframe each year.
- Florida State Premier League (FSPL) - Florida teams making it to the Round of 16 of State Cup receive an invitation to join the Florida State Premier League. Many Charger teams have received that invitation offering another opportunity for our teams to play in a league providing high level competition. Tryouts for this league is typically held in the April/May timeframe each year.
- CDL - As one of its charter members, the Club Director’s League continues to offer great opportunities for many Senior & Junior Chargers teams. Tryouts for this league is typically held in the April/May timeframe each year.
- Additional leagues are: Region III Premier League, United Soccer Association (USA), Youth Player Development Series (YPDS) and Seminole Soccer League (SSL).
It is league and program opportunities like these that better develop our players and set us apart from other local clubs.